Recent Posts

Awesome new magazine on the scene!

I am a magazine lover. I love the photos, the articles, the inspiration... if it has to do with  food, home, beauty, or give smart advice on this path we call parenthood, I'm extra psyched!
I have issues of Martha Stewart Living and the (very sadly) ill fated Domino, and Cookie magazines dating back from 2004, just to open whenever I get the itch! 
Well peeps, there's a new publication on the scene!
album.php.jpgBamboo Magazine is dedicated to conscious family lifestyles -- all that encompasses natural parenting, holistic health, organic foods, green living, the celebration of nature and creativity ... and more. 

Hello!?! 
It's like they read my wish list, if I had thought to make one!
Each issue will incorporate a seasonal theme coincided with regular columns of general interest to families.
 Best of all? A subscription to Bamboo is free! The first issue debuts mid April.
I can't wait! So go, go, go and sign up for yours today!
Come back here and let's discuss! xoxo

0 comments: