Recent Posts

Instant happiness with Polaroid!



Nothing to me is as classic, cool, or iconic as a Polaroid picture. Everything is digital these days! I actually reach for my phone first when I want to snap a pic of my fast moving toddler, and the last time I had my digital photos printed to put into frames, that same toddler was barely walking... BUT, in April of this year, Polaroid brought Instant back by introducing The Polaroid 300! It has great added features like four lighting settings and an auto-flash, so your photos will be perfect every time. The only drawback (I'm being picky here) is that the pictures aren’t the same size as we remember, they’re now ‘business card’ sized with a picture size: 2.1” x 3.4" and an image size: 1.8” x 2.4”, but hey, it's a start! The cameras come in red, blue or black for $89.99, and ten packs of film will cost you $9.99 each. You can purchase online here!
If you happen to be a purist, and you prefer the old 3.5" x 4.2" size photos, Go for the 600 Series. It has a focus-free lens for shots as close as three feet (36 inches) and the autoflash helps to illuminate pictures in any light with red-eye reduction mode. It also features a digital LCD picture counter and feature setting display.(those good old days just got better, no?) It is a bit more pricey, the camera sells at @ $114 and the film goes for a whopping $165 for 3 packs (30 exposures) on Amazon. Either way, get shooting and spread some Instant happiness!

0 comments: